|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2006 > Biology
CBSE CLASS XII
- This question paper consists of four Sections A, B, C and B. Section A contains 5 questions of 1 mark each, Section B is of 10 questions of 2 marks each. Section C is of 10 questions of 3 marks each and Section D is of 3 questions of five marks each.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been pro vided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and three questions of 5 marks weight age. Attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to S are to be answered in one word Or one sentence each.
- Question numbers 6 to 15 are to be answered in approximately 20-30 words each.
- Question numbers 16 to 25 are to be answered in approximately 30- 50 words each.
- Question numbers 26 to 28 are to be answered in approximately 80— 120 words each.
CBSE 2006 Question Papers Class XII