|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2004 > Chemistry
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short-answer questions, carrying 1 mark each. Answer these in one word or about one sentence each.
- Question numbers 6 to 12 are short-answer questions, carrying 2 marks each.
Answer these in about 30 words each.
- Question numbers 13 to 24 are short-answer questions of 3 marks each. Answer these in about 40 words each.
- Question numbers 25 to 27 are long-answer questions of 5 marks each. Answer these in about 70 words each.
- Use Log Tables, if necessary Use of calculators is not permitted.
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class XII