|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2004 > Biology
CBSE CLASS XII
- This question paper consists of four Sections A, B, C and D. Section A contains
5 questions of one mark each, Section B is of 10 questions of two marks each, Section C is of 10 questions of three marks each and Section D is of 3 questions of five marks each.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and one question of 5 marks weightage. Attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
(v) Question numbers 6 to 15 are to be answered in approximately 20-30 words each.
- Question numbers 16 to 25 are to be answered in approximately 30-50 words each.
- Question numbers 26 to 28 are to be answered in approximately 80-20 wordy each.
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class XII