CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2004 > Physics
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been pro vided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and one question of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark each.
- Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer type questions, carrying two marks each.
- Question numbers 13 to 24 ore also short answer type questions, carrying three marks each.
- Question numbers 25 to 27 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables, necessary.
- You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary:
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class XII