|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2004 > Economics
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions in both the sections are compulsory.
- Marks for questions are indicated against each.
- Question Nos. 1 and 13 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark for each part. They are required to be answered in one sentence each.
- Question Nos. 2-5 and 14-17 are .short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 60 words each.
- Question Nos. 6-9 and 18-21 are also short answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 70 words each.
- Question Nos. 10-12 and 22-24 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 100 words each.
- Answers should be brief and to the point and the above word limits be adhered to as far as possible.
- All parts of a question should be answered at one place.
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class XII