|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India)
, CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Political Science
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2005 > Political Science
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1 to 10 are of two marks each. The answers to these
questions should not exceed 50 words each.
- Question numbers 11 to 20 are of four marks each. That answers to these
questions should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question numbers 21 to 25 are of eight marks each. The answers to
these questions should not exceed 200 words each. .
CBSE 2005 Question Papers Class XII