|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2003 > Chemistry
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1 to 10 are very short-answer questions each of 1 mark. Answer them hi about one sentence each.
- Question numbers 11 to 26 are short-answer questions of 2 marks each. Answer them in not more than 30 words each.
- Question numbers 27 to 32 are short-answer questions of 3 marks each. Answer them in not more than 40 words each.
- Question numbers 33 and 34 are long-answer questions of 5 marks each. Answer them in not more than 70 words each.
- Use Log Tables, If necessary.
CBSE 2003 Question Papers Class XII