Visitors Online: 73 | Saturday 16th February 2019
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India)
, CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Physics
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2005 > Physics
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choke has been pro vided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all three questions of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the chokes in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark each.
- Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer type questions, carrying two marks each.
- Question numbers 13 to 24 are also short answer type questions, carrying three marks each.
- Question numbers 25 to 27 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables, if necess- ary.
- You may Use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary:
Physics 2005 Question Papers Class XII
CBSE 2005 Question Papers Class XII