Visitors Online: 43 | Sunday 18th March 2018
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India)
, CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 Biology
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2005> Biology
CBSE CLASS XII
- This question paper consists of four sections A, B, C, and D, Section A
Contains. 5 questions of one mark each, Section B is of 10 questions of two marks each, Section C is of 10 questions of three marks each and sections D is of 3 questions of five marks each.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and all three questions of 3 marks weightage. Attempt. Only one of the choices in such questions.
- Question lumbers 1 to 5 are to be answered In one word or one sentence each.
- Question numbers 6 to 15 are to be answered in approximately 20-30 words each.
- Question numbers 16 to 25 are to be answered in approximately 30-50 words each.
- Question number 26-28 are to be answered in approximately 80 -120 words each.
English 2005 Question Papers Class XII
CBSE 2005 Question Papers Class XII