All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
1 PREPARATION FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM:
A candidate can apply for the AIPMT only on-line by logging on to
on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father/Mother and candidate
with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may
be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of
application- 2016” on the website
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb), Signature (size of
3 Kb to 20 Kb) and Right Hand Index Finger (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only, for uploading as part
of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, *Canara
Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan Form from the
website of www.aipmt.nic.in.(For candidates deciding to pay fee through e-Challan, last date for
submission of online application without late fee is 08th January, 2016 & with late fee is 06TH February,
- Net Banking
- e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Subject to final confirmation from Canara Bank.
- If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while
logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee through e-Challan:
- complete Step-3 of registration of Online Application,
- choose the desired Bank for depositing the Fee
- download the e-challen from website- www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 12th January, 2016 without late fee. After this date, fees will not be
deposited and candidate has to generate new challan for which late fees as applicable need to be paid.
If decided to pay fee through Net Banking, follow the instructions as communicated during the online
If decided to pay the fee through e-wallet, make the cash payment to the Common Service Centre and
obtain the auto-generated receipt of the amount paid.
Keep the statement of bank/e-challan Slip/Net Banking transaction receipt/e-wallet(CSC) receipt bearing
Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee has
been deposited and transaction ID number for future reference.
Print the Confirmation Page (Step-4) of online application after submission Step-3 in case of debit/credit
card/ Transaction by e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet(CSC).
Failure to complete Step-2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step-3, final Submission
of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 10th February, 2016 with late fee. After this date, no fees will be
Method of Submission of Application Form:
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2016 and read it carefully to understand
eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this
page, following four links to apply online are given:
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPG format at Step-2
of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/ e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet(CSC) in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application format and preserve it for future
reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan/e-wallet (CSC)
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two
links "Next" and "Reset" are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click"Next"
otherwise "Reset". After opening "Next", information submitted can be checked and if information is
correct, go for "Submit" otherwise go for "Back"
- After submission of data at Step-1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of
photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- After uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression, programme will
automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to
step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and
proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right
Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used
- The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fee. The details of fee and
late fee are available in Table on Page 11. Candidates need to pay Rs.1400/- (INR) as late fee in addition to
the actual/examination fee. Submission of application form with late fees can also be made online only. The
process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form
without late fee.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger
Impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated
as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered
email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission
of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any
help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any
problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form
and payment of fee. The common services centres have been set as per a scheme of the Department of
Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The details of the common services centre
are given on the website www.aipmt.nic.in and also in Chapter-12.
3 INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
- The candidate, before submitting the application form online, shall satisfy his/her eligibility to appear in the
test. The candidate is required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint himself/herself
with all requirements with regard to the submission of the Application Form.
- The Candidate should fill his/her complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail address (own or
parents only) for future correspondence.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are his/her own
as Board will make communications by SMS or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID only.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that filled-in postal and contact details in the
Application Form are correct. Candidates must also ensure that address given by them be such at which
candidate may be able to get the communication till the counselling is over. THE BOARD SHALL NOT BE
HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS IN TRANSIT OR FOR AN INCORRECT ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE
APPLICANT IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Candidate should not give the postal address, contact number and e-mail ID of Coaching Centres in their
Online Application Form.
- Candidates should fill Code Number against the column provided for Qualifying Examination passed. If a
candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code numbers 02 to 07, he/she should
furnish complete details and fill up qualifying examination Code as 01.
- Candidates appearing in 12th Standard in 2016 should fill up qualifying code as 01.
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- The Candidates are not required to send the confirmation page of his/her Online Application form to the
Board. However he/she is advised to preserve sufficient copies of the Confirmation Page along with the
proof of fee paid for any future reference.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K are required to submit online Self Declaration as
indicated in para - 1(c) of Chapter-3 for seats under 15% All India Quota. Appendix-III.
- Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any
- Incomplete Applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one
Application Form, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates should bear in mind that any online transaction password generated on the AIPMT website
while registering/submitting the form will be valid for 30 minutes only. After the lapse of this period,
candidate needs need to click on the link “RESEND” OTP to generate new OTP.
4. Examination Fees Details and last date for submission of Application Form:
|WITHOUT LATE FEE
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms
||15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 15.12.2015 (Tuesday)
08.01.2016 (Friday) 12.01.2016 (Tuesday)
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application without Late Fee
|WITH LATE FEE||
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms
||13.01.2016 (Wednesday) to 13.01.2016 (Wednesday)
06.02.2016 (Saturday) 10.02.2016 (Wednesday)
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application with Late Fee
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
|Date of Examination, AIPMT-2016
|Display Of OMR Sheet
||Between 19th May, 2016 to 23rd May, 2016 for any three days
|Display Of Answeer Key
||24th May, 2016 to 26th May, 2016
|Declaration of Result
||By 5th June, 2016
|FEE DETAILS||FEE DETAILS
|WITHOUT LATE FEE
||WITH LATE FEE
- In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online
payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet(CSC) along with Service Tax as
applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Board’s website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for
refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The candidates must also note that no representation from the candidates regarding double payment of fee
or any other issue related to fee will be entertained after 30 days from the last date of the submission of
5 PARTICULARS TO BE FILLED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidate should fill his/her name, mother's name and father's name as given in High School Certificate of
Board/University by selecting the following in the online application Form:
Self Declaration Appendix-III
Aadhaar Number (Optional)
District of Birth
Roll Nos. of AIPMT-2014 & AIPMT-2015 (in case the candidate has appeared in any one or both)
Father's/Guardian's/Mother's Occupation Appendix-VI
Father's/Guardian's/Mother's Educational Qualifications Appendix-VI
Father's/Guardian's/Mother 's total annual Income Appendix-VI
Question Paper Language
Are you the only child of your parents(If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the
Year of Class XII passed/appearing
Percentage of marks/Grade in class X & XII
Type of Institution of class XII
Belonging to Rural/Urban area
State to which the applicant belongs see Appendix-V
Qualifying examination code (Refer para – 3 of Chapter-3)
School Education Board see Appendix-VII
Choice of Examination Centre see Append
6 Date of Birth
Enter the date, month and year of birth as per English calendar and as recorded in the Class X, Board Certificate.
7 Photograph and signatures:
- Candidates are advised to use following photographs:
- Passport size photographs with white background to be used for uploading on online Application
and for Counselling/Admission
- One post card size (4”x6”) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates
by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT Examination. The photograph must be taken on
or after 01.12.2015 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the
photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box given in the online
Application Form in running hand writing. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be
accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected.
Ensure that photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression are uploaded in the respective
The candidates are required to upload their photograph as shown above. The system will allow
uploading of photograph with one face only by using the technique of face-detection.
It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her postcard size (4”X6”) photograph duly pasted on the
given format during the conduct of AIPMT Examination. Photograph should have white background
only. On the reverse side of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form
number, roll number of Examination. This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after
matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
In addition to (d) above, it is mandatory for the candidate to bring an additional passport size
photograph for affixing it on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not
acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photographs are
liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is
fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form of the candidate
will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate
would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
8 Information regarding online Application and Fee
Various information regarding candidature will be available in the candidate’s login account. If confirmation page
is not shown in login account, candidates are advised to immediately complete Step-3 of online Application and
get the printout of confirmation page (Step-4) to complete the process within the prescribed last date of
transaction of fee.
If the fee is paid through e-challan and the confirmation page is not being shown in candidate's login account,
the candidates are advised to send the copy of e-challan to the Board on e-mail ID - [email protected]or
through fax no.011-22509251 within 07 days from the last date of the online application form.
9 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT - 2016 on the Board's website along with
a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from
the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be
sent by the post.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate's Roll Number, Name, Father's Name, Category, Sub-Category,
Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination
centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries
Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/
Dental Colleges is over.