Visitors Online: 48 | Thursday 21st September 2017
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 English
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class X > 2006 > Social Science
CBSE CLASS X
SOCIAL SCIENCE — 2006
- Answer to questions carrying 2 marks should not exceed 30 words each.
- Answer to questions carrying 4 marks should not exceed 60-80 words each.
- Answer to questions carrying 6 marks should not exceed 100-125 words each.
- Maps should be securely tied in the middle of the Answer-Book.
- Attempt all parts of a question together.
- Stencils or templates for drawing outline maps may be used wherever necessary.
Social Studies 2006 Question Papers Class X
CBSE 2006 Question Papers Class X