Visitors Online: 223 | Wednesday 18th July 2018
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 English
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class X > 2006 > Science
CBSE CLASS X
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY — 2006
- The question paper comprises two Sections, A and B. You are to attempt both the Sections.
- The candidates are advised to attempt all the questions of Section A separately and Section B separately.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in some questions.You are to attempt only one option in such questions.
- Marks allocated to every question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1—4 in Section A and 17— 18 in Section B are very short answer questions and are of 1 mark each. These are to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
- Question numbers 5—8 in Section A and 19— 20 in Section B are short answer questions and are of 2 marks each. These are to be answered in 30—40 words each.
- Question numbers 9—14 in Section A and 21—23 in Section B are also short answer questions and are of 3 marks each. These are to be answered in 40—50 words each.
- Question numbers 15—16 in Section A and 24 in Section B are long answer questions and are of 5 marks each. These are to be answered in 70 words each.
Science 2006 Question Papers Class X
CBSE 2006 Question Papers Class X