Visitors Online: 137 | Monday 21st January 2019
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 English
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class X > 2005 > English
CBSE CLASS X
This paper consists of four sections:
Section A-Reading - 20 marks
Section B-Writing - 30 marks
Section C-Grammar - 20 marks
Section D-Literature - 30 marks
- Attempt all questions.
- Do not write anything in the question paper.
- All the answers must be correctly numbered as in the question paper and written in the answer sheet provided to you.
- Attempt all questions in each section before going on to the next section.
- Read each question carefully and follow the instructions.
- Strictly adhere to the word limit given with each question. Marks will be deducted for exceeding the word limit.
English 2005 Question Papers Class X
CBSE 2005 Question Papers Class X