- NDA & NA Exam II 2017 Acknowledgement of Application
NDA & NA Exam II 2017 Acknowledgement of Application
The Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks
before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be
11 made available in the UPSC website [upsc.gov.in] for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the e- Admit Card the candidate must have his vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father's name & Date of Birth available with him.
- If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week
before the commencement of the examination, he should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission's Office either in person or over Phone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 Extn 4119, 4120. In case no communication is received in the Commission's Office
from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his e-Admit Card at least one week before the examination, he himself will be solely responsible for nonreceipt of his e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the examination. On receipt of e-Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately. The courses to which the candidates are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per educational
qualifications for different courses and the preferences given by the candidates.
The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility
- The decision of the Commission as to the acceptance of the application
of a candidate and his eligibility or otherwise for admission to the
Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some
cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates must ensure that their e.mail Ids given in their online
applications are valid and active.
Important : All Communications to the Commission should invariably
contain the following particulars.
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration ID (RID).
- Roll Number (if received).
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters).
- Postal Address as given in the application.
N.B 1 : Communications not containing the above particulars may not be
N.B 2 : If a letter/communication is received from a candidate after an
examination has been held and it does not give his full name and roll number,
it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon. Candidates
recommended by the Commission for interview by the Services Selection
Board who have changed their addresses subsequent to the submission of
their applications for the examination should immediately after
announcement of the result of the written part of the examination notify the
changed address also to :-
For candidates with Army as first choice-
RTG (NDA Entry),
West Block-III, Wing-1,
R. K. Puram,
Phone No. 26175473.
For candidates with Navy/Naval Academy as first choice-
Directorate of Manpower & Recruitment,
OI&R Section, R. No.
'C' Wing, Sena Bhawan,
For candidates with Air Force as first choice-
of Personnel (Officers),
PO 3 (A), Room No. 17,
'J' Block, Opp. Vayu Bhawan,
Motilal Nehru Marg,
Phone No. 23010231 Extn. 7973.