|Contact Person:||Asmita/ Priya/ Priyanka|
Roles and responsibility.
1. Planning and preparing courses and lessons.
2. Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to you, including the setting and marking of work carried out by the pupils in School and elsewhere.
3. Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils in
accordance with School policy.
4. Setting, with the pupil and where possible the parent, short term targets for learning which take into account prior attainment.
5. Reviewing regularly your methods of teaching and programmes of work.
Interested candidates can directly walk-in to the mentioned venue.
Timing: 10.00AM - 3.00PM
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Farea: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
Education: UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization, Geology, Maths, Physics, General, B.Ed - Education, B.A
PG - M.Sc - Any Specialization, Maths, Physics, M.Ed - Education, M.A - Any Specialization, Other
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Desired Candidate profile:-
- Graduate and B Ed
- Candidate who can take higher classes and board classes will be preferred
- Candidate who is having experience in ICSE & IGCSE board will be added advantage.