|Contact Number:||9379 420 500|
1.Implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual & social needs of the children.
2. Ensure the provision of Nutritious snacks & meals.
3. Provide adequate equipment & conduct activities for children.
4. Be familiar with emergency procedures.
5. Ensure students are supervised at all the times.
6. Provide opportunity for rest and sleep time.
7. Provide a safe & secure environment for children to feel comfortable.
8. Clearly & effectively communicate in a manner that children understand.
Only Female Candidates Required.
Work Hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm, Monday - Saturday.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above