Posted on: 06 Nov 2015 05:10 am
1.Implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual & social needs of the children.
2. Ensure the provision of Nutritious snacks & meals.
3. Provide adequate equipment & conduct activities for children.
4. Be familiar with emergency procedures.
5. Ensure students are supervised at all the times.
6. Provide opportunity for rest and sleep time.
7. Provide a safe & secure environment for children to feel comfortable.
8. Clearly & effectively communicate in a manner that children understand.
Only Female Candidates Required.
Work Hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm, Monday - Saturday.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Vibgyor High School,
TM International School, Bharatpur
Birla Open Minds School, Hyderabad
Delhi Public School, Jamnagar
Modern Vidya Niketan Society, Faridabad
Vision Global School, Aligarh
Maharana Mewar Public School, Udaipur
Pathfinder Global School, Gurgaon