1. To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
2. Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
3. Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
4. Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
5. Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
6. Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
7. Maintain eye contact and moves around the class with ease and interacts with students.
8. Classroom arrangement should be appropriate to lesson plan goals. planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom
9. Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time.
The Teacher should ensure that the student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification with the active engagement in the learning process. The following are the areas to be focused on:
1. Should be approachable and treats students fairly and objectively.
2. Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
3. Gear the teaching to the needs of every student with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
4. Treat children with dignity and respect.
5. Promote maximum student participation and interest and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study
6. Monitor student progress constantly and adjust pace accordingly.
7. Involve all students in the learning process and provide opportunities for all students to experience success.
8. Enforce regulations concerning student conduct and discipline and maintains clear and appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and on school premises.
9. Adhere to appropriate and effective measures and implement the policy of issuing yellow,
Orange & red slips to ensure discipline after the Coordinators approval.
Conduct spot checks for improperly dressed students on a daily basis.
10. Class work, Home Work sheets and Assessment Papers are corrected and quality and structured feedback given to the child. Mark, grade and return class work and homework within agreed time span, providing written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
11. Keeps a check on basic hygiene, is aware of the previous history and attends to health matters seriously and diligently of each child.
12. Hold discussion with Coordinators & taking joint decisions with the Principal, in case of specific students
13. New Students to be inducted and guided as per guidelines.
14. Supervise students at lunch and arrival and departure points.
The following are the duties attached to Classroom Functioning:
1 To create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
2. Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers
3. Maintain professional and positive relationship with parents; provide feedback to parents on the students progress and on any specific incident at parents\' meetings. The Teacher should listen to and communicate with parents effectively and politely.
4. Identify student needs and coordinates with the Coordinator and Special Educator in assessing and addressing the emotional,behavioural,social and intellectual problems
5. Update the respective grade level coordinator about any significant episode or incident related to the classroom.(student illness, long absenteeism without intimation)
6. Performs daily duties: Filling up of Log Book, Record Daily, student attendance, student diary, and record of confiscated items.
7. Conduct ongoing evaluation procedures needed to assess the developmental levels of the students. Class work, Home Work sheets and Assessment Papers are to be corrected on time and as per the guidelines at the same time give quality and structured feedback given to the child.
8. Remarks in the School Diary to be written appropriately and acknowledged by the parents.
9. Manage the classroom responsibly i.e orderly and timely arrangement, appearance, dcor, and maintains a conducive learning environment of the classroom. Monitor physical setup and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the classroom area.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role Category:Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
UG: B.Ed - Education, B.A - Any Specialization
PG:M.A - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Should have a confident and pleasing personality
Should be able to interact with students
Should be able to facilitate classroom discussions