|Contact Person:||:Mr. Ashish Khurana|
The Teacher at BumbleBees will be responsible for effective and comfortable coverage of the curriculum in the allocated batches. The Teacher will ensure the organization & academic policies and guidelines are followed and implemented in to. The Teacher will be required to interact with children & parents on daily basis ensure a high level of commitment and behavioural satisfaction amongst students, parents and teachers. Organize routine events and festivals with other team members.
Specific Accountabilities & Requirements include: -
1. Ensure safety, security and well being of the children.
2. Ensure that the premise of the institution is hygienic, clean and healthy.
3. Ensure smooth implementation of the curriculum of allocated batches & sections.
4. Listen to the grievances of parents, teachers and other staff and report to Principal for requisite actions.
5. Ensure daily student logs and almancs are update for allocated batches.
6. Recommend changes in the system of work at the centre in order to increase children-parent satisfaction.
7. Motivate the team and other staff members to work hard and show growth to the company.
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Desired Profile ( ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE )
1. At least 0-4years of progressive experience in a reputed preschool.
2. A Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with fair academic records.
3. Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) or B Ed undertaken.
4.Ability to influence, convince, and persuade
5.Passion for work
6.Excellent communication skills
7.Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with parents and staff.