|Contact Person:||Ms.Santoshi Medisetty|
Responsible for preparing lesson plans and teaching students about the field of social science called psychology, or the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.
Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
2) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
3) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
4) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
5) Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
7) Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
8) Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
9) Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
11) Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
Salary:INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization, Psychology
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, Psychology