CBSE 2004 English Question Papers
This paper consists of four Sections
Section A-Reading --- 20 marks
Section B-Writing --- 30 marks
Section C-Grammar --- 20 marks
Section D-Literature --- 30 marks
- Attempt all questions.
- Do not write anything in the question paper.
- All the answers must be correctly numbered as in the question paper and written in the answer sheet provided to you.
- Ensure that questions for each Section are answered together.
- Read each question carefully and follow the instructions.
- Strictly adhere to the word limit given with each question. Marks will be deducted for exceeding the word limit.
English 2004 Question Papers Class X
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class X