Visitors Online: 0 | Tuesday 21st January 2020
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > 2008 > Science > Science By :- Nagesh Kumar
Science - Source of Energy
- Can you place alcohol under the category of renewable source of energy?
- What is non-renewable source of energy?
- Which type of energy we use to perform our day to day work?
- What is geothermal energy? When is it available?
- Give two merits of solar energy.
- What are the limitations of wind energy?
- How are the blades of a windmill designed for harnessing wind energy?
- What are the advantages of nuclear energy?
- Distinguish between renewable and non-renewable sources of energy. Give examples too.
- What is solar cooker? Explain its working with the help of a neat & labeled diagram.
- Which component of sunlight is responsible for carrying heat?
- Which material is used for making solar cell?
- Name a renewable source of energy that we can harness for the whole year non-stop?
- Why the use of dry wood is not considered as good domestic fuel?
- What are the forms of ocean energy that can be harnessed? Give some places in our country where it can be harnessed?
- State three advantages of solar cooker?
- What do you mean by OTEC? What are the conditions necessary for the working of an OTEC?
- What do you mean by Biomass? What is Biogas? Draw a diagram of biogas plant and explain its working.
- Qhat are the various forms in which energy from water can be used?