Thursday 06th August 2020
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > 2008 > Science > Science By :- Nagesh Kumar
Science - Reproduction
- Why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction?
- Why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual?
- What are the changes seen in the girls at the time of puberty?
- How does the embryo get nourishment inside the mother’s body?
- Write any one method to avoid pregnancy in human beings.
- Where does fertilization take place in human female?
- What are advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction?
- How does the vegetative reproduction take place in Bryophyllum?
- Draw and label the diagram of human female reproductive system.
- Why is vegetative propagation practiced for growing some types of plants?
- If a woman is using copper-T will it help in protecting her from sexually transmitted disease?
- Name the parts of female reproductive system in human beings.
- How many individuals are involved in sexual reproduction?
- Name any one organism showing process of regeneration.
- What are the functions performed by the testis in human beings?
- What is menstruation?
- Name the different methods of contraception?
- What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods?
- How does reproduction help in providing stability to populations of species?
- Draw and label longitudinal section of a flower.
- What type of reproduction involves gametes?
- How does binary fission differ from multiple fission?
- How is the process of pollination different from fertilization?
- What is the role of the seminal vesicles and the prostrate gland?
- How does the asexual mode of reproduction take place in yeast?
- Write full form of DNA How does the mode of reproduction different in unicellular and multicellular organisms?
- Show by figures only the asexual mode of reproduction by budding in case of Hydra.
- Draw and label the figure showing germination of pollen on stigma.