Visitors Online: 0 | Sunday 19th January 2020
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > 2008 > Science > Science By :- Nagesh Kumar
Science - Control and Coordination
- What are the two ways of control and coordination in animals?
- What are two different types of plant movements?
- What is insulin? Where is it produced?
- How are the animal movements different from that of plant movements?
- What is reflex arc? Where is it formed?
- What is the general scheme of nerve impulses traveling in our body?
- Name the chemical substances which control and coordinate in plants.
- Which part of the brain does give rise to spinal cord?
- Draw the well-labelled figures of human brain.
- Name the hormones secreted at puberty in males and females?
- Does thinking also involve the creation of nerve impulses?
- How do animal muscles move in order to perform an action or movement?
- How are the information and decision processed in the forebrain?
- What are plant hormones? What is the relationship between their site of production and site of action?
- Name the longest cell in our body.
- What is cranium?
- Why are endocrine glands also known as ductless glands?