December 8, 2013, 3:58 pm
This is in continuation of Circular Nos Acad-035/2013 & Acad-036/2013 dated 29.05.2013, and Circular No Acad-053 dated 08.08.2013 on the Problem Solving Assessment (PSA) for Classes IX & XI for academic session 2013-14.
The Problem Solving Assessment (Summer Bound) of Classes IX and XI as well as for Classes X/XII (Improvement) 2013-14 is scheduled to be held on January 18, 2014 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
I am writing to inform you that the Board proposes to dispatch the PSA question papers in the 3rd week of December, 2013 so as to reach you by 10th f January, 2014. The Medium Wise No. of Candidates Registered and No. of Question Paper being supplied by the Board have been uploaded on the website for verification and confirmation by the schools.
To the school where Question Paper only in English version would be sent by the Board as per above schedule they are requested to verify if any Bilingual Question Paper is also needed to be sent i.e. Hindi & English for the candidate(s) opting Hindi Medium
The above statement is to be confirmed by each school online by visiting website http://cbse.nic.in and clicking on the link “Confirmation of No. of Candidates Registered for PSA Examination 2014”. Schools can either confirm the statement or submit a change required.
Procedure for online verification and confirmation of No of Candidates Registered for PSA 2013-14:
1. Login to CBSE website http://cbse.nic.in and click on the link “Confirmation of No of Candidates Registered for PSA 2013-14”
2. Enter your existing user-id and password as used for online submission of registration and LOC of class IX/XI and X/XII respectively.
3. After login-in click on the link “Confirmation of No. of Candidates Registered for PSA 2013-14”
4. A table showing Class wise (Class 9 and Class 10(Improvement for PSA) or (Class 11 and Class 12 (Improvement for PSA) /medium wise No. of candidates registered and the Q P being supplied for PSA shall be displayed.
• If Class wise/medium wise No. of candidates registered is less than or equal to Q P being supplied for PSA then click on “I confirm that Q P supplied is sufficient ” button
• If Class wise/medium wise No. of candidates registered is more than the Q P being supplied for PSA then click on “I confirm that Q P supplied is in-sufficient ” button and the Class wise/medium wise No. of Candidates Registered may be submitted and click on “Confirm Update Registered No. of Candidates” button to submit your changes.
In case the school has not submitted the above information online latest by 15.12.2013, then it shall be assumed that the QP supplied to your school are sufficient.