All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
CBSE Guess > AIPMT > AIPMT Application Form 2015
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM AND FEE DETAILS
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) only on-line by logging
on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph, Signature and Left Left Hand Thumb
Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application
- Candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telanganashould have scanned images of his/her
original Self Declaration in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank, or
HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
- If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready
with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- After completing Part-III of registration of Online Application, choose the Bank for depositing the
Fee through e-challan downloaded from website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank the e-challan Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name
and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee is deposited and transaction ID
number be kept with you for future reference
- Print the Confirmation Page (Part V) of online application after submission Part-IV in case of
debit/credit card and Transaction by e-challan.
- Failure to complete Part - III of Online Application and further updation of fee details as per part
IV, final Submission of your Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows:
|WITHOUT LATE FEE
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms
||01.12.2014 to 31.12.2014
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee
applicable foronline application registered on or before 31.12.2014
|By Credit Card/
||Only By e-challan
|WITH LATE FEE
|Schedule for on-line submission of application
|Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online
application registered on or before 31.01.2015
|By Credit Card/
|Only By e-challan
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
|Cards on website
|Declaration of Result
||By 5th June, 2015
|WITHOUT LATE FEE
||WITH LATE FEE
- In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also to be paid by the candidate for online
payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/e-challan along with Service Tax, as applicable by the respective
banks. Details of the same are available on Boards website
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for
refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The information desired to be filled in the online application may also be kept ready.
Method of Submission of Application Form:
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application form to read it carefully to understand
eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link "Apply On-line" and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this
page, following four links to apply online are given:
Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two
links "Next" and "Reset" are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click "Next"
otherwise "Reset". After opening "Next", information submitted can be checked and if information is
correct, go for "Submit" otherwise go for "Back".
After submission of data at Part I, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of
photograph, signature and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and
After uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of
candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana, programme will automatically take you to fourth
link for payment of fee
Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to
fifth link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please ensure that at least three copies of
the Confirmation Page be got printed and along with the proof of fee paid may be kept safely by the
candidate for any future need.
All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand
Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh,
J & K and Telangana. and payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used
The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose,
candidates need to pay Rs.1200/- (INR) as late fee in addition to the actual/examination fee. Submission of
application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application
will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee.
Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression
and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana., payment of fee
and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased as per scheduled given above.
Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration
Online application form registered within due date without successful transaction of requisite fee, the
application form of such candidate would remain cancelled.
Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any
help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any
problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the CBSE in selected schools/Institutions.
The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours. The list of the
Facilitation Centres is at Appendix - VII.
- Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number
- Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in
case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. in JPG format at Part-II of the
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download e-challan for payment in the
designated accounts of Syndicate Bank, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank at Part III.
- If fee is deposited through e-challan fill in the relevant columns of on-line application form at PartIII
furnishing the details of fee deposited
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format and preserve it for
future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan