Posted on: 16 Apr 2016 02:56 am
- Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom
- Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
- Treat children with dignity and respect.
- Be approachable to students and parents
- Promote maximum student participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
- Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
- Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
- Enforce regulations concerning the students conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
- Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps .
- Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
Salary:INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role Category:Language Teachers (TGT/PGT)
UG: B.Ed - Education, B.A - English
PG:M.A - English
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Proficient in English Grammar
Excellent Communication & Editorial Skills
Vibgyor High School,
Vibgyor Group of Schools, Bengaluru
Company Recruiter at Conceptree learning pvt ltd, Chennai
Computec Professionals Group, Uttam Nagar
Podar International School - Ambegaon, Pune, Pune
Ujjval World School, Bengaluru
Klay Preschools-Founding Years Learning Solutions Private Limited, Hyderabad
Jain Vidyalaya School, Madurai