Posted on: 07 Sep 2015 03:10 am
1. Counselling Students and parents about our courses and programs.
2. Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output.
3. Interaction with students and parents on routine basis for doubt clearing, general counselling and progress feedback
4. Conduct Parent Teacher Meetings
5. Clarifying of doubts of students and parents as and when required
6. Monitor class schedules to ensure smooth running of classes.
7. Conducting test papers, assignments etc
8. Study material distribution and allocation
9. Co-ordinate with other centres in the region.
10. Fee collection and petty cash management as and when required
11. Liaison with Head Office in Delhi for upcoming programs, admission tests, schemes and other offers.
12. Handling assigned administrative responsibilities like transport, hostel, food-canteen etc
13. Handling the centre administration and upkeeping of the centres infrastructure
Salary:INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Best in the Industry (salary NO Bar)
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Vibgyor Group of Schools, Bengaluru
Company Recruiter at Conceptree learning pvt ltd, Chennai
Computec Professionals Group, Uttam Nagar
Podar International School - Ambegaon, Pune, Pune
Ujjval World School, Bengaluru
Klay Preschools-Founding Years Learning Solutions Private Limited, Hyderabad
Jain Vidyalaya School, Madurai