Visitors Online: 153 | Sunday 22nd July 2018
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2007 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2007 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2007 > Physics
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one
question of two marks, one question of three marks and all three questions of five
marks. You have to attempt only one of the choice in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark
- Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer type questions, carrying two marks
- Question numbers 13 to 24 are also short answer type questions, carrying three
- Questions numbers 25 to 27 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks
Physics 2007 Question Papers Class XII
CBSE 2007 Question Papers Class XII