Visitors Online: 8007 | Monday 21st August 2017
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2007 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2007 Accountancy
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2007 > Geography
CBSE CLASS XII
General Instructions :
- There are 19 general questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Questions number 1 to 10 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80 words.
- Questions number 11 to 15 are also short-answer questions of 4 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 120 words.
- Questions number 16, 17 and 18 are long-answer questions of 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
- Question number 19 contains test items of very short-answers. It is of marks.
- Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be attached
with your answer-book.
- Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
Geography 2007 Question Papers Class XII
CBSE 2007 Question Papers Class XII