National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Result - NEET 2020
NEET - (UG) Result- 2020
- The National Testing Agency will evaluate the Answer Sheets using standard procedure and the result will be displayed on the website ntaneet.nic.in and thereafter candidates may download their respective Result Sheets.
- The NTA will prepare the merit list as per the directives of DGHS and Ministry of AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee.
- Category wise result will not be prepared.
- All Candidates appearing in NEET (UG) - 2020 must regularly check updates on website of NTA, MoH&FW, Medical Counselling Committee (mcc.nic.in), MoA, AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (aaccc.gov.in) and participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
Re-checking/re-evaluation of answer sheets
- The machine–gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized.
- There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. This is because of the following reasons
- The OMRs are machine gradable which are being evaluated through specific software impartial to all.
- The candidates are given an opportunity to make the representation on the OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and also given an opportunity to challenge the answer key in case of any doubt.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Use of result of NEET (UG) - 2020 by other organizations
The result of the NEET (UG) - 2020 may be utilized by other entities of Central/State Governments for admission purpose in accordance with their rules and in consultation with the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.