Visitors Online: 112 | Wednesday 26th September 2018
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class XII > 2006 > Physics
CBSE CLASS XII
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been pro vided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all three questions of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark each.
- Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer type questions, carrying two marks each.
- Question numbers 13 to 24 are also short answer type questions, carrying three marks each.
- Question numbers 25 to 27 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks each.s
- Use of calculators is not permitted However, you may use log tables, f necessary.
- You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary.
Physics 2006 Question Papers Class XII