CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Biomolecules
- What are carbohydrates?
- Name two sugars and two non-sugar carbohydrates.
- Write two reducing carbohydrates and 2 non reducing carbohydrates.
- Define Mutarotaion
- Define Anomers and Actimers
- What is the function of Protein
- What are essential and Non essential amino acids?
- Draw the products formed by Hydrolysis of protein?
- What are zwitter ion or dipolar ion.
- What is renaturation of protein.
- Write four characterstics of monosaccarides.
- Ketones do not reduce Tollen’s reagent. Why is Fructose is a reducing sugar.
- What is isoelectric point of amino acid? How does it help in the secretion of amino acids
- Classify Proteins on the basis of hydrolysis product?
- D glucose is an aldohexose? Why does it react with HCN but not with NaHSO3 ?
- Write short note on Protein synthesis?
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3