CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Chemical Kinetics
- Define rate of reaction.
- Write the unit of second order reaction constant.
- What is meant by threshold energy.
- Write the equation taking place in photochemical reaction.
- What is the usefulness of initial rate method.
- Define pseudo unimolecular reaction.
- Rate constant of which order reaction is independent of the concentration of reactant.
- What is half life period of reaction.
- Why ionic reactions are very fast.
- What is the purpose to write (-ve) and (+ve) sign before rate of reaction.
- Why according to Arhenius rate of reaction increases with increase in temperature.
- Define activation energy.
- Why is the instantaneously rate of reaction does not change when apart
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3