Visitors Online: 77 | Tuesday 21st May 2019
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Practice Paper 1
Practice Paper 1
QUES. NO. 1 - 8 CARRIES 1 MARKS
QUES. NO. 9-11 CARRIES 2 MARKS
QUES. NO. 12-13 CARRIES 3 MARKS
QUES. NO. 14 CARRIES 5 MARKS
- What is an orbital in an atom?
- What type of hybridization explains the trigonal bipyramidal shape of SF4
- State deBroglie principle?
- Which point defect lowers the density of ionic crystals?
- Why is Frenkel defect found in AgCl ?
- Which type of crystals exhibit piezo-electricity?
- Explain the term mole fraction?
- Why is benzene insoluble in water but soluble in toluene?
- Calculate molarity and molality of a 13% solution of sulphuric acid? Its density is 1.020 gram / cm3 [Atomic mass H=1, O=16, S=32a.m.u.]
- KX crystals have FCC structure. What is the distance between K+and X_ in a KX crystals if the density of KX is 2.48 g/cm_3
- With the help of molecular orbital diagram show that Ne2 can not exist as a stable molecule?
- The ionization energy of sodium is 494.7 kj/mole calculate the wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation, which is just sufficient to ionize the Na atom.
- An element of atomic mass 98.5 gm/mole occurs in FCC structure if its unit cell edge length is 500 pm and its density is 5.22 gm/cc what will be the value of Avogadro constant.
- Explain the difference between the osmotic pressure and vapor pressure in a solution. Calculate the osmotic pressure and vapor pressure of 0.6% aqueous solution of non volatile, non electrolyte solute, urea at 25 C the vapor pressure of pure water at 25 C is 24 mm of Hg take densities to be 1 gm/ml and assume ideal solutions behavior
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3