Posted on: 17 Nov 2014 02:42 am
After successfully establishing the prestigious St George's School in New Delhi over 50 years ago as well as establishing Nursing School and Colleges More
1. Handling Day to Day Cash Transactions & routine office work.
2. Preparing the Annual Budget, Trail Balance, Bank Reconciliation & Balance Sheet, Staff Salaries, E.P.F., TDS & assessment proceedings of Income Tax.
3. Responsible for School Accounts.
4. Collection of students fees
5. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
6. Review of Accounts Payable (Vendor Payments)
7.Responsible for all Statutory Payments and maintaining the records
8. Preparation of Schedules for Monthly Accounts Closure
9. Handling Petty Cash
10. Candidate has to handle All accounts activities of School
Candidate should have School Experience in Accountant Dept.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. + Incentives + Bonus
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Paul George Global School,
IILM Univeristy, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Lancers Convent School, Delhi
Maharshi Patanjali Vidya Mandir , Allahabad
Brij Mohan Institute of Management and Technology, Gurgaon
Alpine Convent School, Gurgaon
FIITJEE Ltd., Pune