Posted on: 23 Sep 2014 06:18 am
VIBGYOR High has been created with a vision to provide dynamic learning environment, which stimulates the holistic development of learners. Our curricMore
Functions / Day to day activities:
(Female candidates ONLY)
1. Prepare and share goals with department colleagues.
2. Study and analyze complete history of the cases referred to.
3. Advise and refer specific assessment in the areas of need to the parents, if required.
4. Review & decide on the next stage based on diagnosis of the assessment report( i.e. counseling or remedial )
5. Discuss the intervention strategies & progress of each student.
6. Attend meetings regarding students with Special Needs( i.e. Parent, Special Educator and counselor meetings)
7. Attend Parent Teacher Meetings ( i.e. PTM)
8. Gear the program to the needs of every student with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
9. Conduct ongoing evaluation procedures needed to assess the developmental levels of the students.
10. Attend all staff meetings & participate in the recommended training programs, conferences, courses and other aspects of professional growth.
11. Responsible for effective co-ordination within Departments assigned.
12. Adhere and implement the applicable policies including the Inclusion Policy.
13. Taking Life Skill classes for NIOS students
14. Training and Guiding Teachers dealing with Resource students
15. Designing Therapy plans
16. Conducting Vocational Guidance Program
17. Conducting workshop with Teachers, Parents and Students
Salary:INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Farea: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Education: UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization, Home science, General
PG - PG Diploma - Any Specialization, M.Sc - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Experience requirements (Years & kind of exposure):
Age: 25-35 yrs
Post graduation diploma in clinical and child studies
Experience in dealing with ADHD, ADD and Multiple disabilities ( Counselor)
Personality Attributes / Traits:
Effective Communication skills-verbal & non-verbal.
Presence of Mind.
Innovative & Open minded.
Analytical & Observant.
Problem Solving capability
Responsible & Organized.
Proactive & Positive Approach.
Effective Documentation skills
Ability to motivate & mentor.
Ability to lead by example.
Achiever with a result oriented approach
Ability to handle parents queries on special children
Vibgyor High School,
Pune , Maharashtra
ITM Group Of Institutions, Indore
Pathways School , Gurgaon
Kalinga University, Raipur
Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication, Mumbai
FIITJEE Ltd., Cuttack
FIITJEE Ltd., Gorakhpur