Posted on: 27 Aug 2014 04:00 am
1. Preparation/Finalization of Financial statement as per IGAAP.
2. Financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cash Flow, etc.
3. Developing and establishing control systems and processes.
4. Supervision of Tax compliance like Income tax, TDS, Service tax, VAT, CST, WCT, Entry tax, etc.
5. Supervising the financial and accounting team, leading a team of 10-15 people.
6. Optimizing and Controlling cost.
7. Liasoning with bankers, auditors (statutory+ internal), governmental authorities, etc.
8. Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting of SPV companies.
9. Bank liasoning and bank related work.
10. 10-15 years of experience in the finance/ Accounts function with real estate developers/Construction companies with primary focus on accounting, consolidation of accounts, cash flow management, and development of systems.
11. Candidate having strategic acumen would add value of this role. Very good knowledge of tally and excel.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Farea: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Education: UG - B.Com - Commerce
PG - CA
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
-Candidate Must be qualified CA with 10-15 Years of experience at managerial Level.
-strong leadership skills and a good team player.
-Supervising the financial and accounting team, leading a team of 10-15 Finance people with a hands-on approach.
-effective liasoning skills
-Very Good Communication Skills.
Logix Realtech pvt Ltd,
Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region), Noida, Delhi
Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru
K K Capital Service Limited, Gurgaon
WNS, Pune , Mumbai
Himgiri Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Delhi
Privi Organics Limited, Navi Mumbai
TechAffinity Global Private Limited, Chennai
Logix Realtech pvt Ltd, Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region), Noida