Posted on: 27 Mar 2015 06:27 am
1. Counselling and Handling Walk ins & Promotion of various tests admissions etc and tracking data and also give feedback on that.
2. Counsel students and Parents about various programs and courses
3. Proper Maintenance of admission related to (forms, files, brochure, etc of admission dept.)
4. Maintaining reports related to activities of admission.
5. Punctuality, attendance, attitude and responsiveness.
6. Accuracy and checking of complete mandatory details like ( Registration, Enrolment, Feedback forms etc)
7. Academic in approach, zeal to work.
8. Invigilation and coordinating for faculty / Parent meet.
9. Building a repo with client
NOTE: We work on Sundays and our fixed weekly off is on Monday.
Office Timings: 10:00 AM-6:30 PM
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Best in the industry
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Counselor
Keyskills: Tele - Counseling, Career Counselling, Student Counselling, Admission Counselling, counsellor, Counselling
Good Communication skill
Candidate with relevant experience in Professional counselling will be prefered
Patient, Sound listening skills and able decision maker
Candidates from Education Industry would be preferred
Fresher with Good communication skills and good personality may also be considered.
Ability to deal with tough situations while handling clients
Complete the laid targets and capable enough to analyse data and generate reports, if required
Education:UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
South Delhi, Delhi
ITM Group Of Institutions, Indore
Pathways School , Gurgaon
Kalinga University, Raipur
Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication, Mumbai
FIITJEE Ltd., Cuttack
FIITJEE Ltd., Gorakhpur