Posted on: 14 Aug 2014 05:45 am
1. Counsel students, parents regarding course, class scheduling and career planning
2. Counselling about the course and doing the follow ups.
3. Facilitate enrolments by counselling the inquiries
4. Tele-calling and follow up on inquiries
5. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required
6. Providing thorough and accurate information regarding the programs, courses
Salary:As per industry Standards
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Farea:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
1. The ideal candidate should have some experience with schools/ Institutes in academic counselling
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. Candidate should be passionate to work and to excel in education counselling
4. Ability to work under challenging environment.
5. Should be willing to join immediately.
Zuti Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd,
Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
ITM Group Of Institutions, Indore
Pathways School , Gurgaon
Kalinga University, Raipur
Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication, Mumbai
FIITJEE Ltd., Cuttack
FIITJEE Ltd., Gorakhpur