CUET (UG) - 2022
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form CUET (UG)- 2022
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form very carefully.
- The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI, or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable from the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator. For details/procedure, please see Appendix-IV.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment of the fee by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline numbers and email given in Appendix-IV for ensuring the successful payment or for obtain the refund of duplicate /multiple payments.
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates should apply for CUET (UG) - 2022 through the “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Submission of Application Form could be made by the candidate online through the NTA website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online
Application Form is correct.
Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms,
like the Name of the Candidate, Contact Details, Address Details, Category, Gender,
PwBD Status, Educational Qualification Details, Date of Birth, Choice of Exam cities,
etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars will not be
considered by NTA under any circumstances.
All candidates must ensure that they have provided the correct e-mail address and
Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in
their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/
communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered mail address
and/or through SMS on the registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be
responsible for any non-communication /miscommunication with a candidate in the
email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
NTA does not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after
completion of the application process under any circumstances. Any request for change
in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to
exercise utmost caution before filling up the correct details in the Application Form.
NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information
provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website(www.nta.ac.in) and check their emails regularly for the latest updates.
Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date, shift,
and time indicated on their Admit Cards issued by the NTA in due course through its
Step 1: Registration Form:
Register for the Online Application Form and note down the systemgenerated Application Number. The candidate should supply the required details
while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create
PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After
successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be
generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application
Form and will also be required for all future reference/correspondence. For
subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the respective
system-generated Application Number and created Password.
Step 2: Application Form:
The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and
pre-created Password for completing the Application Form including filling up
personal details, providing the details of educational qualification,
university/ programme selection, test paper details, choosing the Examination
Cities, and uploading the images and documents (if any)
Upload Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, and
Category Certificate (if applicable), and PwBD Certificate (wherever
Step 3: Fee Payment:
After completing Step 1 and Step 2, the candidates have to pay the requisite
examination fee. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking,
Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as
applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by
the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only
after successful payment by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not
generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to approach the
concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline number and e-mail given in
the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the
refund of duplicate/multiple payments].
Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application
Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for
All 3 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of the
Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her
candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the
prescribed application fee from him/her.
- The final submission of the Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step 3 is not
complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be
- The entire application process for CUET (UG) - 2022 is online, including uploading of scanned
images/documents, payment of fees, and printing of Confirmation Page, Admit Card, etc.
Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation
Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
NTA is facilitating all candidates with an additional platform of Umang and DigiLocker to
download their documents like Confirmation Page, Admit Card, Score Cards, etc. Instruction will
be provided in subsequent phases. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their
e-mails regularly for the latest updates.
- Usage of Data and Information:
NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for
the training, research and development, analysis, and other permissible purposes (s).
- Candidates will also be required to indicate in their application form the name/s of the courses opted by
them and the name/s of the University/ies where admission will be sought by them, so that their data can
be shared by NTA with the respective University/ies, if required, at a later date, to facilitate the process of
their admission there. Hence, candidate/s are advised to exercise care while filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one Application Form and to take utmost care while filling out the
mobile number and e-mail address. Candidates are also advised to use the mobile number and email
address that are accessible to them such as of their parent/ guardian. One mobile number and email
address can be used for one Application Form only. However in case of twins one mobile can be used
for two candidates.