We are looking to strengthen our Administration and Facilities team with top notch Admin professionals who can make a difference.
- Handling entire general administration & other day to day Functions
- Ability to manage vendors
- Preparation of proposals, quotations & invoices, etc
- Office and Facility Management.
- Ensure Statutory compliance.
- Security and other Administrative
If your profile matches the requirement, please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
|Lead Associate - Talent Acquisition Group |IRIS |
| Ph: 91-120-4597650 x 1028| Direct: 91-120-4597659 |Cell: 91-9811296452 |
| Plot No.129G/46-50 & 59-63 & D-14 SDF,Noida Special Economic Zone,Noida Dabri Road, Phase 2, NOIDA 201305,India|
| A CMMi , ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Company|
Business Solutions and Technology Services for Financial, Life Sciences, Logistics & Distribution, and High-Tech Industries
Excellence in Mobility, Cloud, Web2.0/RIA, RFID, and eDiscovery technologies
Salary:Best in industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Farea: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
-Should be a Graduate
-Good Coordination skills
- Person with good patience to listen & soft spoken.
-Good Attitude to learn & deliver.
- Person should be comfortable with MS office.
-Person should be good in communication.
-Young & hard working person with 2 to 4 relevant experience.