Posted on: 05 Dec 2014 04:03 am
SEED plans to establish a chain of high quality private schools and is responsible for improvement in learning outcomes through its innovative approacMore
1. Assisting Principal in the academic and administrative tasks of the school like scheduling the classes, coordinating support services.
2. Mentoring and training of teachers
3. Ensuring the plan is being executed by the teachers through Senior Teachers
4. Giving quarterly plan to the teachers.
5. Ensuring proper implementation of all the SEED programs.
6. Maximum and efficient utilization of key resources of the school - library, computer, science lab etc.
7. Observing teachers-The content delivery, behaviour with the students, parents feedback, and managing resources in the classroom, creativity and initiative.
8. Counselling students, teachers and the parents.
9. Helping teachers with the lesson planning, question paper preparation, etc.
10. Ensuring that the time table is followed properly
11. Supervising the notebooks and the diaries
12. Supervising the answer sheets and the report cards
13. Supervising the neatness and discipline of the classroom
14. Conducting teacher training whenever required
15. Substitution duties
16. Responsible for communication between the teachers, Principal and the Program Manager
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.Ed - Education
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Minimum 2 years of experience as Head Teacher; 3-4 years of Teaching Experience
Good command over respective subject and academic aspects
Should be able to manage Pre-Primary, Primary and High School Heads
Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
BrainTree Global School, Greater Noida
Sanjeewan Vidyalaya Trust, Panchgani, Satara
Da Vinci International School, Visakhapatnam
Venkateshwar Signature School, Raipur
Delhi public school, Balotra
Abhinav Global School, Dwarka
KIIT International School, Bbhubaneswar