Posted on: 29 Jan 2015 07:41 am
The IIAS Group has multiple campuses all over India in major cities like Kolkata, Goa & Siliguri, and is constantly expanding its footprint both withiMore
The Principal shall be responsible for the administration and efficient conduct of the educational program of the college. The Principal shall enforce the policies and regulations adopted by the Governing Body, the Office of the Chairman, the Academic Body, and the college faculty.
As chief academic officer of the college, the Principal is responsible for the academic, personnel, financial, and administrative affairs of the college. The Principal is also responsible for communicating the vision and goals of the College to community and professional constituencies.
1. Responsible for the supervision and general discipline of the school.
2. Supporting teachers and coordinators on the content curriculum modules, their usage, applicability etc.
3. Organizing annual functions, external competitions and external examinations.
4. Interacting with parents guardians, as and when required.
5. Coordinating with the admin team for organizing events, programs etc.
Salary: Incentives, allowances, reimbursements as per company policy
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Role:Dean / Director
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
IIAS School of Management,
Siliguri, West Bengal
NPS International School, Guwahati
BrainTree Global School, Greater Noida
Sanjeewan Vidyalaya Trust, Panchgani, Satara
Da Vinci International School, Visakhapatnam
Venkateshwar Signature School, Raipur
Delhi public school, Balotra
Abhinav Global School, Dwarka