Posted on: 12 Sep 2014 03:55 am
1. Actively implements the vision of the school.
2. To coordinate with the various government agencies for affiliations of various education boards. Ensures the activities of the school are conducted in accordance with the rules laid down by the local authority, State Education Department and the respective Board of Examination (ICSE)
3. To coordinate with the various departments as designated to him/her in organization chart in the school for the smooth functioning.
4. To supervise the work of Coordinator, Administrator and SPA Coordinator and to coordinate their work.
5. Preparation of the school budget and control on expenses.
6. To issue school leaving certificates to students.
7. To oversee the execution of the Sports and Performing Arts Programmer as per guidelines.
8. To offer solutions and suggestions regarding compliance to various authorities.
9. Any other duties as directed by the managing committee.
10. To establish HR dept for:
a. Short listing teaching and non- teaching staff for final selection.
b. To ensure time- to time (INDUCTION) training and development of teaching and non- teaching staff.
c. To help and guide the teachers to promote their professional growth and so maintain high standard of teaching.
d. To get updates of attendance of on- teaching staff and follow-up on reasons for absenteeism.
11. Ensure that the property is maintained.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Farea: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Vibgyor High School ,
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Maharashtra
NPS International School, Guwahati
BrainTree Global School, Greater Noida
Sanjeewan Vidyalaya Trust, Panchgani, Satara
Da Vinci International School, Visakhapatnam
Venkateshwar Signature School, Raipur
Delhi public school, Balotra
Abhinav Global School, Dwarka