Posted on: 02 Sep 2014 04:48 am
Position: Manager HR / Sr. Manager HR.
Reports To: Managing Director and CEO.
Manage HR for a Reputed Group of Companies.
80% Recruitment of Internal Consultants.
10% HR Administration and other HR Generalist duties.
The HR Generalist Duties include:
- Recruitment and Selection process (Evaluation Sheets)
- On-line Tests
- Reference Checks
- Offer Letter and Salary Structure and Negotiations
- New Joinee Intimation e-mail with details.
- Welcome Mail for New Joinees.
- Appointment Letter.
- Documentation required
- Internallly: education certificates, experience letters, ID proofs, confidentiality agreements, Form 16, etc.
- Externally: PF and ESIC, etc.
- New joinee Inductions.
- Policies and Rules regarding Leaves, Attendance, etc.
- Capability Building Exercise, Trainings, Employee engagement activities.
- Management and Maintenance of the HRIS.
- Intimation of resignation to HO, IT, HR & Accts.
- Resignation Letter & approval
- Full & Final
- Assignment Handover Statement
- Handover Statement
- \"Exit Interview\" and capturing the information.
- Relieving letter
- Experience letter
- PF, ESIC, Gratuity.
Type of person required:
Proactive, Self-starter, Superb Work Attitude, Excellent people-relating skills, good meticulous planner and organizer.
Salary:INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Farea: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Personnel Search Services Pvt Ltd,
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management,, Andhra Pradesh
Sanskriti School , Pune
Arya Vidya Mandir School, Mumbai
Vibgyor High School, Bengaluru
Pathways School, Gurgaon
Rainbow Preschool International, Mumbai
Koenig Solutions Ltd, Bengaluru/Bangalore