Posted on: 11 Jan 2017 04:25 am
1. Design and implement a PR and advocacy strategy for The Heritage Group of Schools
2. Responsible & accountable for all communications and interactions in with Parents & Teachers
Key Responsibilities (Key expectations from the role)
1. Design an overall Advocacy strategy with the external community: Design a comprehensive PR/advocacy strategy with the community around (potential parents, Teachers & opinion makers in the Industry) through the right media mix. This should aid in preparing the ground for the new school initiatives of the Heritage Group.
2. Manage key PR vendor relationships: Manage & measure key relationships with partners for printing, design, PR, marketing etc with a view to ensure the effectiveness of every rupee spent by Heritage.
3. Reach out Programs/Initiatives to the community around: Manages all reach out programs and initiatives with the local community to build a favorable image of Heritage\'s education philosophy. Plan & execute activities to spread the message of Heritage through websites, social networking sites, portals, newspapers/magazines, art festivals etc.
4. In-charge of parental communication: Responsible and accountable for all communication with Parents through websites, SMSs, emails, circulars etc. Accountable for proactive communication of the right message through right medium at the right time.
5. Design and implement a Parental redressal system: Design & own a simple yet effective process to manage grievances of Parents in a school. Also develop a simple system to measure parental satisfaction across predefined parameters.
6. Spearhead the advocacy for the new Schools: Lead the advocacy & marketing initiatives for the new school projects with a view to meet admission targets and attraction of the tight teacher talent from India & abroad.
1. Updating and maintenance of School\'s brand collateral: Managing and updating the School\'s collateral like school logo, letter heads, Brochures, Videos, posters, web sites etc
2. In-charge of all printing in the schools: Approve all the printing work in the schools to ensure its adherence to the schools brand protocol.
3. Ongoing consulting to the school leadership: Provide feedback and consultation to the Director & school leadership as and when required.
4. Managing contents & updates in website: Periodically review and update the School\'s website. Coordinate with different programs/departments to source for latest news/updates etc\"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
The Heritage Group of Schools,
Rainbow Preschool International, Thane West
Littledesire, Sector 62, Noida
Billabong High International School, Noida
FIITJEE Ltd., Cuttack
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Hyderabad
REVA University, Bengaluru
Aakash Educational Services Pvt Ltd, Chandigarh