Bank of Maharashtra
- For studies in India
- For studies abroad
You should be an Indian National
You should have secured admission to professional / technical courses through entrance test / selection process.
You should have, secured admission to foreign university / institutions
For studies in India : Maximum Rs.10.00 lac
For studies abroad : Maximum Rs. 20.00 lac
There is no margin up to Rs.4.00 lac.
For loans above Rs.4.00 lac.
- For studies in India : 5%
- For studies abroad : 15%
This may include own contribution as well as scholarship.
Rate of Interest
Click here to view the Interest Rate
No security required upto Rs.4.00 lac loan.
Above Rs.4.00 lac securities are required to be furnished as under either singly or in combinations-
- Government securities, public sector bonds.
- Units of UTI, Shares (as per our approved list from time to time), Debentures.
- L.I.C. Policies.
- NSCs/KVPs, Banks own deposits
- Mortgage of land and Building
The eligible securities are as above. However terms apply.
Value of collateral security after providing requisite margin, as stated above should be equal to the Quantum of finance.
Rpayment by EMIY
You get a repayment holiday of one year after completion of the course selected or 6 months after getting a job (after which your repayment will start).
The loan is then to be repaid in 5 years after commencement of repayment.
Tuition fees, hostel expenses, purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments etc. Travel expenses for studies abroad & other essential expenses.
Studies in India
- School education including plus 2 stage of CBEC & State Education Boards.
- Graduation courses/Colleges under universities approved by UGC.
- B.A, B.Com, B.Sc. etc.
- Post graduation courses, Masters and PhD
- Professional courses, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Dept.of Electronics or institutes affiliated to university.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISC, XLRI, NIFT etc.
- Evening courses of approved institutes recognized by State/ Central Govt.
- Other courses leading to diploma/degree etc. conducted by colleges/ universities approved by UGC/ Govt/ AICTE/ ICMR etc.
- Graduation : For job oriented professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- Post graduation : MCA, MBA, MS etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA - London, CPA in USA etc.
- Documents to be Furnished
Documents to be Furnished
- Proof of being an Indian national i.e., School Leaving Certificate.
- Letter confirming selection through Entrance Test.
- Letter confirming admission to foreign university/institutions.
- Brochure of the educational institution stating the amount of fees charged