CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Practice Paper 3
Practice Paper 3
- Name the element present in boranes.
- What is the state of hybridization in CO3-2
- Why does V2O5 acts as catalyst?
- Why is bivalent Ti+2 ion paramagnetic in nature?
- Draw the structure of Ferrocene.
- Name the catalyst use for the polymerization of alkenes.
- What are particle accelerator.
- Why are fusion reaction in nuclear chemistry referred to thermonuclear reactions.
- Draw the structure of XeF2 and XeF4?
- What are interstitial compound mention there two important properties.
- Describe briefly the nature of bonding in metal carbonyl
- Explain the principle of breeder reactor.
- The half life period of Co-60 is 5.26 years Calculate the % activity after 8 years.
- Describe the general characteristics of transition elements with special reference to the following
[a] enthalpy of atomization
[b] variable oxidation state
[c] complex formation
[d] formation of colored ions
[e] magnetic propert
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3