Visitors Online: 0 | Tuesday 10th December 2019
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > P Blocks Element
P Blocks Element
- Which is the most abundant element in earth’s crust?
- Which is the most important tetrahydrido compound?
- What is the general formulae of group 13 element oxide & hydroxides. Give one example.
- Silicon present in the nature in the form of __________
- What is soft glass?
- What is the formulae of hydroxyapatite & fluropatite?
- What are the ores of lead and tin. Give its formulae.
- Which type of cation are capable of replacing aluminum in alums? Give some example.
- What are weak Lewis acid and strong Lewis acid.
- What is the structure of Al2Cl6 ? Give all parameters.
- The atomic radius decreases from aluminum to gallium and increase again for In and Tl why?
- The decreasing stability of the higher oxidation state with increasing atomic number. Give reason?
- By which method silicon is obtain? Explain with suitable equation.
- SiF6-2 is known but SiCl62- is not. Why is it so?
- What do you mean by Zeolites? Give
- How can we prepare ordinary glass?
- Which is the most common allotrope of phosphorus? Explain the formation of it.
- Explain the stability trends of hydrides of group 15 element which members are highly poisonous.
- Are all the five bonds in PCl5 molecule equivalent? Justify your answer.
- How can we prepare the P(III) As(III) & Sb(III) oxides?
- What are condensed phosphates? What is the structure, shape & formulae of phosphoric & hypo phosphorous acid
- Explain the manufacture of phosphatic fertilizers. Which it the most important phosphatic fertilizers? How it is produced.
- Complete the following reactions:
i. Ca3P2 + 6H2-->
ii. P4O10 + 2H2-->
- What are red and black phosphorus? Give the structure of red phosphorus
- What are silicones? How are they manufactured.
- Define catenation & illustrate it with reference to sulphur chemistry.
- Calculate the volume of 0.1 M NaOH solution required to neutralize the solution produced by dissolving 1.1 gm of P4O6 in water.
- Describe Hall-Herlout process What are aluminum and aluminum
- Describe the properties & uses of alumina.
- What are the three crystalline modification of SiO2 . Explain briefly
- Describe extraction of tin and its properties with chemical reactions involved.
- How can we prepare soda lime glass. Explain its properties, composition with suitable example.
- Describe the extraction of lead & its properties with chemical equation.,
- Give reason:
a. Sb and Bi of group 15 form +3 ions.
b. There is decrease in covalent character in sequence P>As>Sb>Bi
c. Al, Ga, In & Tl exhibit a well-defined aqueous chemistry.
d. Tl(OH) 3 insoluble in water but Tl(OH) is soluble.
e. PCl3 fumes in moist air.
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3