CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Practice Paper 2
Practice Paper 2
- State 2 ways in which internal energy of system can be changed.
- What is effect of temperature on entropy
- What is meant by Faraday constant.
- Define the term molar conductivity.
- What are photosensitizes.
- Define half life of a reaction.
- How is dialysis carried out. mention its one application.
- What is an emulsion? Give one example.
- What is meant by the term free energy. What is the necessity of introducing this state function.
- How does the molar conductance of a strong electrolyte varies with its concentration in solution.
- The rate constant of the first order reaction is 0.0005 min-1 Calculate its half life.
- By giving suitable example distinguish between the terms adsorption and absorption assuming adsorption to be spontaneous process show thermodynamically that it is always exothermic process.
- Calculate the half life of a reaction where the specific rate constant is
[a] 200 sec -1 [b] 2min -1 [c] 5 year-1
- What do you mean by the law of conservation of energy ? Derive the mathematical relation of heat, internal energy and work and also define Ohms law?
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- P Blocks Element
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compound
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Functional Group I
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Practice Paper 1
- Practice Paper 2
- Practice Paper 3